Friday, July 27, 2007

Hanging out in the Hamptons







Yikes! It's the first post of my first blog! Here I am in the Hamptons at the Scope art fair with my illustrious NY dealer, Jen Bekman, PR extraordinaire Lauren, and a bevy of fabulous interns from the gallery.

The gallery booth is half my work, and half photos from other gallery artists. Jen and I have been working the cell phones and Internet when we're not talking art.

Some of my favorite art dealers are here: Lydia from Boston's Rhys Gallery, and Sally and Jay from Morgan Lehman in NY. I also ran into a fellow Bostonian, or should I say Cantabrigian, (and part-time Atlantan, if that's a word), photographer Steve Aishman, along with his posse.

From behind the desk in the booth, we've been spotting the latest fashion trends in the Hamptons, with nary a Lilly Pulitzer dress in sight (thank god): eyelet dresses, all-white ensembles, and (somewhat tragically) flowy, diaphanous skirts, sans undergarments.

OK, I am going to post this and see if it works, and then write more later. Ciao.




























































No comments: